Shop and Enroll
Online Health Plan Shopping and Enrollment
For best results, please use one of the following supported internet browsers: IE 10 or 11; Chrome; Firefox, Safari.
Individuals and Families
The Annual Open Enrollment Period for 2014 has closed.
You may still be eligible to apply for coverage if you have experienced a Qualifying Event and enroll within 30 days of the event. A Qualifying Event may include any of the following:
- Loss of other coverage
- Divorce, legal separation or annulment
- Birth or adoption of a child, or placement of a child for adoption
- Death of a spouse or child resulting in a loss of coverage
- A judgment, decree or order requiring you to cover a dependent child
- A change in eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid for yourself, a spouse or a dependent
- Change in a dependent's eligibility
- Change in residency affecting your eligibility for health care benefits
If you have experienced a Qualifying Event, you have 30 days from the date of the Qualifying Event to enroll for coverage. You must provide proof of the Qualifying Event along with your Enrollment Application.
Please click on the Shop & Enroll button below to start the application process online, or download a paper Enrollment Application and submit the application along with your proof of a Qualifying Event to:
New Mexico Health Connections; Attn: Qualifying Event Enrollment
2440 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Suite 601; Albuquerque, NM 87110
Shop & Enroll Now - Individual & Family
Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment on Healthcare.gov
For Special Enrollment Periods, or situations in which you feel you may be eligible to enroll and receive a premium subsidy, please call the Health Insurance Marketplace at (800) 318-2596, or logon to www.Healthcare.gov.
Small Businesses and Organizations
If you’d like to receive a quote the old-fashioned way, instructions and forms for quoting and enrollment can be found below.
Zip Code List by Metropolitan Service Area (MSA) for both Group & Individual Plans
Quoting a Group – as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete the Request for Proposal (RFP) Form and Census
- Email the RFP Form and Census to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to (888) 523-0043
- Receive your quote within 3 business days.
*Rates are based upon the Subscribers home (physical) address.
Enrolling a Group
View a PDF of our Group Plans and Monthly Premium Rates by Metropolitan Service Area
- Complete Employer Application
- Complete Enrollment Application or Waiver Form for each employee
- Email the Enrollment Applications, Waiver Forms and other required documentation to
email@example.com; or fax to (888) 523-0043 prior to the Sold Case Paperwork cut-off date
(OPTIONAL - for recurring monthly payments via draft of Checking or Savings Account)
If you have questions about the Quoting or Enrollment Process, call our Broker Support Hotline:
(505) 492-2075 Albuquerque (855) 808-3568 Toll Free