Shop and Enroll
Online Health Plan Shopping and Enrollment
For best results, please use one of the following supported internet browsers: IE 10 or 11; Chrome; Firefox, Safari.
Individuals and Families
Our Open Enrollment period for individuals and families enrolling off of the Exchange ended on April 30, 2015.
You may still be eligible to apply for coverage if you have experienced a Qualifying Event and enroll within 60 days of the event. A Qualifying Event may include any of the following:
- Loss of other coverage
- Divorce, legal separation, or annulment
- Birth or adoption of a child, or placement of a child for adoption
- Death of a spouse or child resulting in a loss of coverage
- A judgment, decree, or order requiring you to cover a dependent child
- A change in eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid for yourself, a spouse, or a dependent
- A change in a dependent's eligibility
- A change in residency affecting your eligibility for healthcare benefits
If you have had a Qualifying Event, you have 60 days from the date of the event to enroll in coverage. You must provide proof of the Qualifying Event along with your enrollment application. See below for the application forms.
Shop & Enroll Now - Individual & Families
If you wish to submit a paper application for individual or family coverage, you may download our Individual Application for Health Coverage in English or in Spanish
. Complete your application, then print and submit it to:
New Mexico Health Connections
2440 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Suite 601
Albuquerque, NM 87110
You may also fax your application to 1-800-734-1596, or email it to email@example.com. Note: If you decide to send us your application via email, please send it securely, either by using your secure email system, if you have one, or by using our Secure Messaging Portal, available at www.mynmhc.org/contact_Us.aspx.
Small Businesses and Organizations
Shop & Enroll Now - Small Group
Click here for 2015 small group rate and plan information. Please note that rates are based upon the subscriber's home (physical) address.
If you’d like to receive a quote the old-fashioned way, you can find instructions and forms for quoting and enrollment below. If you need help, contact your producer (also called an agent or broker) or call us at (505) 322-2360.
Quoting a Group – Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Complete the Request for Proposal (RFP) Form and Census.
- Email the RFP Form and Census to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-888-523-0043.If emailing personal information to us, please send it securely, either by using your secure email system, if you have one, or by using our Secure Messaging Portal, available at www.mynmhc.org/contact_Us.aspx
- Receive your quote within 3 business days.
Enrolling a Group
View a PDF of our Group Plans and Monthly Premium Rates by Metropolitan Service Area
- Complete Employer Application.
- Complete Enrollment Application or Waiver Form for each employee.
- Email the Enrollment Applications, Waiver Forms and other required documentation to email@example.com or fax to 1-888-523-0043 prior to the Sold Case Paperwork cutoff date. If sending applications or other personal information via email, please use secure email by using your secure email system or by using our secure messaging portal available on the NMHC website at www.mynmhc.org/contact_Us.aspx.
ACH Form (OPTIONAL – for recurring monthly payments via draft of checking or savings account)
If you have sales questions, please call NMHC Sales: (505) 322-2360 in Albuquerque or 1-855-808-3568 toll-free.